Lower Solukhumbu Pk Hill trek
Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to hotel
: Seightseeing in Kathmandu, prepare for trek
Drive from Kathmandu to to Sivalaya via Jiri (1955m/ 8-9 hours overnight stay in lodge.
Trek to Bhander- (2190M)/4 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
Trek to Chaulakharka (2470M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Trek to Ngaur/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Trek to Pike Peak base camp (3350M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Rest and hiking top of the hiking to, Pikey hill Panoramic view of Mount Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Chho-yo, Thamserku Amadablam many more. 4068m.
Trek to Junbesi (2670M): Morning hike to Peakey Hill/6 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
Trek to Thupten Chooling (2930)/4 hours and back to Junbensi, camp/home stay.
Trek to Phaplu (2470m)/6 hours: lodge/home stay.
: Drive by Jeeb or fly from Phaplu to Kathmandu (35 minutes) and transfer to the hotel
Day 13: Free day or sightseeing in Kathmandu,
Day 14: Drive to Chitwan (815 m/2,674 ft): 4-5 hours
Today we take an early morning breakfast and drive to Chitwan located 175 kilometers from Kathmandu. We descend down along the winding road on the banks of the Trishuli River. After checking in to the hotel
,there will be a briefing on the activities we will be engaged in during our stay in Chitwan.We then walk on the banks of the Rapti River to enjoy the sunset in the sub-tropical jungles of Chitwan. In the evening, we enjoy dinner along with a brief cultural program showcasing the tribal dances unique to the Chitwan region of Nepal.
Day 15: Chitwan National Park
Early in the morning, we will be mounted on elephants for a jungle safari through dense grasslands to witness wildlife in its natural habitat. After breakfast, we visit the elephant stables and even enjoy bathing the elephants. During the afternoon we can drive through the jungles followed by a canoe ride down the Rapti River. While canoeing, we may get a close look at the Gharial and Mugger crocodiles along with fresh water dolphins, otters and varieties of water birds.Or,we may even go for bird watching or nature walks and come closer to a variety of wild flora and fauna found in the park.
Day 16: Drive to Baratpur Airport and Fly Back to Kathmandu,
Day 17: Sightseeing around kathmandu
Day 17: Free day and in the evening departure to the Kathmandu airport and fly back to home,:
Including in this cost:
1. All the airport pick up and drop by privet car/van
2. Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis,for 2-3 night
3. Private Jeep or Hice van to Jiri/Sivalaya
4. Reserve Jeep from Phaplu/Salleri to Kathmandu
5. All the food during the trekking.
6. All the accommodation and all the camping gear Tent during the trekking
7. local english speaking Guide and porter
8. Trekking permit and National park fee
9. Tourist Bus ticket from Kathmandu to Chitawan,
10. Two night three days full board in Chitawan, Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide, all the activities and entrance fee and tickets,
11. all airport tax and Flight fare from Bhartpur/Chitawan to Kathmandu
1. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu during hotel stay in kathmandu
2. your Personal insurance
3 Sightseeing cost and any entry fee in Kathmandu
4 your personal gear