Expedition Cost Includes:
All land transportation &pick up an drop from tribuwan international airport kathmandu.*
3 star hotel accomodation in kathmandu for 4 night with b/b plan. Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Everest.
* Road permit and travel permit
* Service of Liaison officer and interpreter.
* Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).during travling or climbing.
* 1 Climbing Sherpa per climbing member.
all oxygen bottle,mask and regulatter for members and for your climbing sherpa guide.
* All common climbing equipments such as fixed ropes, main ropes, snow bars, ice screws, pitons etc.
* High altitude tents. High altitude food and fuel.
* Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at everest base camp and forhigh camp.
* Entry fee of Kitchen staffs.
* Equipment allowances and daily salary of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer and interpreter.
* Insurance of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer and interpreter.
* Food and fuel at base camp and advance base camp.
* Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC and ABC.
* Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC and ABC.
* Transfer of all expedition goods and equipment’s to BC and back.
* 2 Expedition duffel bag for each member.
* Generator or Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light and charging.
* Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use).
* Medical Kit Box for Nepalese crew’s and simple medical service for members till ABC.
* Garbage deposit fee.
* Agency Service charge.
Expedition Cost Doesn’t Include:
* Airfare: To & from your country.
* International airport departure tax.
* Nepal entry & Re-entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
* Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
* Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
* Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
* Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment and commercial filming.
* Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
* Nepal custom duty charges for import of expedition goods.
* Extra yaks if required.
* Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
* Tips and bonuses for staff.